Rio de Janeiro stay:
- Private Transfer Rio de Janeiro Airport/Hotel - with guide assistance
- 3 nights at Miramar by Windsor, in Deluxe room - with ocean view
- Daily breakfast
- 1 HD tour including 6 hours car & guide at disposal (tickets not included)
- Private road transfer to Picinguaba beach (approximately 4 hours away) - only driver
Picinguaba beach stay:
- 4 nights at Picinguaba pousada, in Suite - with jacuzzi and a large private balcony overlooking the sea. (This accommodation is ideal for couples on honeymoon, it offers comfort, charm, elegance and privacy)
- Sparkling wine at the room upon arrival;
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with local specialties and fresh products from the organic garden
- Non-alcoholic beverages & caipirinha
- Local experiences (see below)
- Private Transfer Picinguaba/ Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo airport - only driver
Our suggestions of experiences in Rio:
- Enjoy the sunset at the rocks in Arpoador beach. Locals usually applaud it. Then have a drink at Temporada bar, located at Arpoador Inn hotel, with tables in the outside area by the seaside
- Have dinner at La Gondola, a Quiosque by the Lagoon (near the Heliport). It is very romantic in the evenings, with an amazing view. There is live music in some nights (not garantee)
- Visit the brand new Museum of the Future and the Historical Downtown Rio, then taste lunch at the traditional Confeitaria Colombo
- Visit the charming Santa Teresa area and taste lunch at Aprazivel restaurant
Experiences in Picinguaba:
Days are organized to make the best of what there is to enjoy, depending on your personal interests, the weather / sea conditions, time of the year, etc.
Here are some of the excursions, considering guest preferences (not all are available at all times).
• Day-Trip on our schooner to the islands around us, a protected natural area, stopping at deserted beaches, with a lunch of ceviche or fresh fish. (This excursion may be shared with other guests).
• Hike through the glorious primary forest of the Serra do Mar, to rivers and waterfalls, with private local guide.
• Visit of the historical town of Paraty (30min) with private guide (English or French Available)
• Surf lessons with local guides (or get your own board to try yourself),
• Venturing out in Kayak / stand up paddle to visit the beautiful Picinguaba bay, row up the rivers, or just go to spend the day at the magnificent Fazenda beach (a short walk from the hotel, selected one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in Brazil).
• Other experiences: Spend the day on a a small boat to explore deserted coves nearby, go fishing with a local fisherman early morning and catch your meal of squids and scallops, or hang out and feel the vibes of the small village of Picinguaba.